Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bad Blogger

So, this is me apologizing for being a horrible blogger.  I really love my crazy dreams, and I have been having a few, but I have been forgetting to share them.  Here are a few that I have had recently.


The night before the night before last, so two nights ago, I had a dream where I was with a group of people and we were out in the woods somewhere.  I am not sure about the details, where exactly we were or who the people I was with were, but I seemed to be running or hiding from something.  At one point I had a person who had just died with me, and I needed to get this person to an old woman who was rumored to be in the woods who would be able to help bring my comrade back to life.  I finally found the old woman and she was so old she was a dry husk of a creature.  She almost looked like a shrunken mummy.  She was able to help bring my friend back to life, but it used up the last reserves of her strength.  So to repay her kindness, I was then tasked to take her to an area in the woods that would help her heal.  I don't know if I ever made it to this new area to heal the woman as I woke up, but I do know that it was not looking likely as I was still being pursued.


The night before last I had one of those dreams that are really aggravating, but nothing serious happens.  I was going to a movie theatre with all of my high school graduating class.  We were each bringing something food wise to share while we watched the movie and I was bringing fruit.  For whatever reason my fruit was on a platter made from cheap paper plate material, so the moisture from the cut up fruit was making the platter flimsy.  By the time I made it to the theatre, I had lost almost all of my fruit.  I was left with a handful of grapes and a few orange slices.  I am not sure what the purpose of this dream was, but I woke up feeling extremely annoyed.


Last night I dreamt that I was in a beach house with random people.  I don't know why we were there, or what we were doing, but I know at some point people were there with me but then they decided to leave.  I was going to lock up the house and meet them wherever we were going.  As I was now alone and getting ready to lock up, I noticed that something was trying to get into the house.  I have no idea what it was.  As I am trying to remember all I can envision is someone looking like Sloth from The Goonies, but I think my brain is just making that up.  The part of the dream that is most clear to me is that I am trying to close broken doors that lead to a sun room, but they aren't closing properly.  It is at this point that I can clearly see the person or thing coming after me and they are trying to cajole me into letting them in, but I know it is a trick and that they just want to hurt me.  I woke up shortly after this, but I cannot exactly remember where it stopped.


Hopefully with the summer upon me I will be better at making sure I write down my dreams as I wont often be waking up to alarms and the rush to get to class.

1 comment:

  1. The last dream you had sounds like a plot of True Blood =) Also, the fruit thing would be irritating and that is a weird thing to be dreaming about...

    ReplyDelete