Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snippets of Dreams

Last night I had a few dreams, but I am only able to recall snippets of them.  I know I had a dream with spiders in it, which is not uncommon for me.  They were coming after me and trying to attack and bite me, which is also not uncommon.  The strange thing was that they resembled weird colorful sunglasses, or those fake decorative glasses that are plastic and have the plastic stripes across where the lenses would go.  I am not even sure where that came from.  They would open their arms out when they would jump and attack at me.  So strange!

The other dream I had, I was in a hotel or something like that with some people.  The people decided to go out drinking and I didn't want to, so I decided to return to one of the rooms we had.  I was in the room hanging out, when something bad started coming.  I knew it was something bad, because a unicorn came and got me to hide.  It couldn't speak or anything but it motioned and pushed me to a closet in the room and was frantic, so I followed it's advice and hid.  The bad thing turned out to be a goblin type being, similar to how they are represented in Harry Potter.  I can't exactly remember what happened after that, but I think the unicorn got it to go away and then I was able to tell my friends about what happened.

Question:
Have you ever had dreams where two things combine together to make one, like my eyeglass spiders?  Or have you ever had dreams with mythical creatures?

No comments:

Post a Comment