Sunday, August 7, 2011

X-Files Dream

I haven't been having any dreams worth sharing, so I thought I would throw up one that I have in my reserve pile.

I was viewing the dream through someone else's eyes.  We were on a train and someone had hi-jacked it.  I was trying to get close enough to the hi-jacker to take him out.  The concerns were that the train was going to derail if we didn't stop, however, people were hanging off / tied to the caboose of the train and a car was following us, so if we stopped they would get squished between the train and the car, however, the price of their two lives was not as high as the entire train derailing.  I was able to knock-out the hi-jacker and stop the train.  The two people on the caboose were killed.  This is where the dream turns into an X-Files episode.  The scene change from inside the train to the outside back has writing in the lower right corner stating that we are in Arizona and that it is 4:30 am.  The sun is just rising and the people that were squished weren't people at all but aliens with green ooze instead of blood.

Question:
Have you ever had dreams that were distinctive to a TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment