Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts

School has started and I have been getting less sleep than I am used to and thus not remembering any dreams.  I seem to remember dreams best when I have slept for a long time and am more lucid in them.

Here is a dream I had when I was engaged and it was shortly before my wedding.  My wedding was happening in the middle of the desert and there was a corral of trucks and RVs and in the middle a blue tarp was hung up to block the wedding party from the harsh sun.  I also was not ready at all and ended up stressing about not having my wedding veil and the fact that I had just taken a shower so my hair was lank and wet hanging down my back as I walked down the so called isle in my wedding attire.  I had woken up shortly after that, but it was a very stressful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment