Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flu Shots

Last night's dream was weird, as most of my dreams are.  It started off with me being with my family during a family gathering.  Then someone decided that we needed flu shots.  As dreams go, we then automatically had the materials to distribute them.  I am not sure why my dream made it be this way, but the needle had to be inserted first then the medicine attached to the needle.  So, I get the needle stuck in one arm, my mom applied it as I couldn't do it on my own.  For some reason, the needle was deemed in the wrong spot, so we switched to the other arm.  I then had the needle stuck in my other arm and we were about to administer the medicine.

For some reason, everything went into an uproar.  I think that maybe our medicine was all of a sudden gone and it was imperative that we have it.  So, I was dispatched to find the portrait of Madame Pomphrey so that I could get the medicine from her.  I am running through the house, and as all houses are in my dreams, this one has weird stairways and odd rooms.  Of course, the house was in shambles, so finding the portrait was really difficult.  At one strange point during my dream in was in the drive through of a fast food restaurant fighting, maybe?  That bit is fuzzing and I am not sure when it happened, but in all the hubbub of running around I figured it fit there best.

I finally find the portrait and get the medicine.  It was finally able to be administered to me and then I woke up.  I have NO idea where or how my brain comes up with this stuff.  I wish I could film my dreams so that I can re-watch them and for sharing.

Question:
I don't even know what to ask with this one, has anyone ever had a dream where your whole family was together doing strange things that wouldn't happen in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment