Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mundane vs Supernatural Dreams

Last night's dreams were filled with mundane real life stuff.  Not worthy of being shared here.

In one of my very first posts of my dreams on here, I had vampires in it.  I had said that I have had other dreams with vampires.  I will share the first dream I remember having with vampires in it.

In this dream vampires consume red frosting instead of blood.  The gel icing is coveted and the best.  I have the last vile of gel icing so all of the other vampires are coming after me.  As a vampire I can also fly, so I am flying to get away from the others.  I fly through my friend Meghan's house to get her so that we can get away with the good icing together.  Wow, this dream is old, I must have been an early teenager.

I really enjoyed this dream and when I think about it, flashes that I get are very vivid.  Especially the flying.  I remember the part where I fly into my friend's house very well.  It was so strange that I was able to fly and when I grabbed my friend's hand, she was able to fly along with me.  Such a fun dream.

Question:
Any flying or vampire dreams?  Any dreams that could possibly reflect a real life situation you could be in with your friends or family?

2 comments:

  1. Usually my flying dreams are like me flying through Jell-O-y air. Very viscous and such. And I often wake up with a headache after those dreams. I don't know why =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my flying dreams are like that as well, it's like swimming in the sky and the more I think about the fact that I am flying, the more difficult it gets. Thankfully, I don't wake up with headaches though :)

    ReplyDelete