Friday, July 29, 2011

Harry Potter and Best Friend Jennifer?

I need to preface my dream last night by letting everyone know that I went to the movies with my mom yesterday and re-watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. (Bee-Tee-Dubs: it's just as good, if not better, the second time!) So, in my dream I was Hermione, but also myself. I was fired from my job and Harry decided to hire me at his company (I am not sure what the company was). He wanted me to get a makeover so that I could feel like I was having a fresh start. I had been going to one hairstylist, but he sent me to a new one. Or rather his assistant that was assigned to me did. As I was visiting with the new hairstylist, she was telling me about how having a bad hairstyle for yourself caused blemishes. I had been dealing with blemishes in my dream so we changed my hairstyle. She also went through some other style things with me, but I was awoken by my alarm clock before anymore style could be done.


I woke up feeling that this dream was silly, but it would also be so fun to get a complete makeover. I am really indecisive and having someone else help me, especially if they had the ability to really figure out what I want, would be sooooo awesome!


Question:
Have any of you ever had a dream where there were characters from a movie in your dream, or where you woke up and wished that could happen?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever been a different notable character in a dream. I have been other random nobodies, but no one famous.

    Always kind of cool how dreams pull from real life scenes, even if it's unimportant & just what you last saw.

    ReplyDelete