Thursday, July 21, 2011

Math Test Dreams

I had a Calculus test this morning and when I woke up it was from having a dream about completing calculus problems.  Apparently I decided to study in my sleep.  This is not a very exciting dream at all.

The dream that I had Monday night was really crazy.  I was in some run down part of a large city in a building that had apartments.  I think I was there looking to rent one, so I knocked on one of the doors.  A man with a gun opened the door and I decided that I didn't want to be in this building anymore.  As I went to leave, the man decided he wanted me to stay.  The feeling I had in the dream was as if he was going to rape me.  I resisted his attempts to pull me into his apartment so he shot me in the stomach.  I was able to run away (or hobble as the case may be).  I made it down into the busy streets of the city.  Imagine a city where everyone is walking more than driving on the streets.  I was calling out for help, but no one wanted to be a part of my problem.  Finally two people came to my rescue and helped me get to the nearest emergency room.  Once there I was told by the nurse that it was going to be three to four hours until I could be helped.  I woke up wondering if I was going to make it that long.

This was my first ever dream of being shot.  I have had two previous dreams where I have died, but never wounded in such a way.  It was a disturbing dream, but it was also very interesting and surreal.  I didn't feel any pain in the dream, more of a shock-like state.

Hopefully tonight will provide more interesting dreams.


Question:
Have any of you ever had a dream where you have been shot or wounded?

No comments:

Post a Comment