Monday, July 25, 2011

Dreams With Embarrassing Moments

I had a snippet of a dream last night in which I was quite embarrassed.  I was in a large convention type area surrounded by tons of people.  I am uncomfortable in large groups and so I tried to make a sneaky but mad dash to escape.  I apparently was caught going behind somewhere I shouldn't have been to get out and was called out for it.  Somehow I was found and a spotlight was put upon me with the warning to not go there again.  I woke up feeling really embarrassed.  I mean, who likes to be called out for mistakes, especially in such a publicly humiliating way?

I have had other embarrassing dreams as well.  I find the nude dreams to be the most embarrassing.  I have these dreams, I wouldn't exactly call them recurring, but I have had them a few times, where I am naked in a public place but no one else reacts to the fact that I am naked.  I, of course, panic about it and try to get to somewhere out of site and where I can get clothes as soon as possible.  I don't like these dreams as I usually wake up feeling anxious and embarrassed.

Question:
Does anyone else have any dreams where they are totally humiliated in their dream?  Or have nude dreams where everyone else knows you are nude?  Or maybe you are nude but it's ok and you are cool with it?  Please share!

3 comments:

  1. I might have dream like that if I wasn't a never-nude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a time I've been humiliated in a dream, though maybe I have and I can't remember; but I have been naked in dreams. Usually walking around, but no one is there to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan: when you are naked in your dream you don't freak out about it? I guess I might not either if no one was there to see me.

    Revoked: I live with you and you are my husband, so I know for certain that you are not a nevernude. :)

    ReplyDelete