Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finding A Place To Pee Nightmare

I had a dream last night that I completely remembered when I woke up.  However, I decided to continue lying down in bed for another half an hour and completely forgot the entire thing.  So, as I mentioned two posts ago, I will share about my nightmares where I cannot find a proper, enclosed place to go pee.

I have these nightmares where I have to pee and I cannot find an enclosed proper place to pee at.  I just flash from one random place to another, needing to pee, but I can't because it's not a proper place to go and a bunch of people are around and I certainly don't want to pee in front of them.  I HATE these dreams.  They fill me with soooooo much anxiety.  

I think it stems from the one time I was in Pike's Place Market in Seattle and I went to the restroom there and the stalls only came up to about chest height while sitting down.  Anyone else in there could see you.  I had to make sure no one else was in there with me and I peed as fast as I possibly could just so I could prevent anyone from being in there at the same time as me.  I hated that place very much.

Question: Do you have any dreams like this?  Or other really strange situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment