Saturday, August 20, 2011

Travel Dream

Last night I had a dream that involved me having to travel.  Jonathan and a few friends and I were going to have to fly to Indonesia and we needed to purchase our tickets.  I was trying to find the best flight to take, so I was using a computer and had the advantage of moving the route around like you can on google maps.  I was not understanding why one route that wanted me to go across the US was going to take less time than the one that just wanted me to jump over to Indonesia.  Of course, the world map was not exactly the same as it is in real life.  Also, the flight was only going to take 3 hours and cost $3000 per ticket for first class.  I was sooooo confused in my dream as to how this would make sense, as I knew a flight across the country took longer than that and Indonesia was much farther away.  I woke up feeling frustrated that things weren't adding up correctly.

If I was into lucid dreaming, something like this should have alerted me to the fact that this was a dream, and I should have been able to take control.  Unfortunately, I am not skilled at lucid dreaming, maybe next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment